Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Mydoom Virus
I've gotten three emails from people I don't know with .txt files. Of course, I have not opened them. Also, I have gotten several emails saying that a message I supposedly sent was not received. These messaged were to people whose address was not anyone I know or in my address book.

I've not opened it, but being that this new virus turns around and uses random people's email addresses to say they are from it, I want to warn everyone. If you get a .txt file in your inbox, do not open it unless you know you can trust it! If you get an attachment from me, I always include a message saying what the attachment is. I don't usually send anything in .txt but if I do, I will tell you in the email what it is and why. If it sounds suspiciously not like me, it probably isn't me.

The Gamecat says: Be careful. Be very, very careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home