Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Kidney Stones
I was in a bit of pain Sunday night and ended up not getting a lot of sleep. Between the pain and the lack of sleep, I ended up staying home yesterday. Luckilly, I already had an appointment made for today with a U of M Hospital Urologist. No information yet, but I'll be returning later this month for a "cat scan" and more tests. The stones didn't show up in a regular x-ray this morning, so that could mean they are either so small they don't show up or its a type of stone that wouldn't show up, like the Uric Acid stones. This scared me because I've seen pictures of what the different stones look like and Uric Acid stones look the most painful, like a long crystalline needle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home