Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Do I sound little?
Something has bothered me for a while. A while back, when I worked at Interfirst, there was a person I dealt with over the phone almost daily. She worked at our sister company, Standard Federal, and we would call back and forth with diffeent issues all day long.

She showed up at a company party and I got to meet her face-to-face. She told me that she thought I would be smaller.

Now, I know I don't have a very deep voice, but do I sound like a small person? I never liked hearing my voice recorded but today I was checking a phone voice message I was leaving and as always, I winced at the sound of my own voice....and once again I wondered: Do I sound small?

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2004 at 12:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to me, but I met you in person before hearing you over the phone. Honestly, though, there's nothing about your voice that makes me think 'short'.

Kris F.

 
At August 27, 2004 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, maybe it's not that your voice sounds small...but rather that you're really freakin' tall. :)

Maybe your voice sounds more average height, and she was stunned by your enormity. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home