Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 22, 2002

Books
I'm almost done with Althalus. I was getting worried that it was going to fizzle out at the end, but it has really picked up the last couple of chapters. I read some more of John Adams at lunch today. (John Adams is the book I am keeping in my drawer at work.) The author jumps around in time. One minute JA is at the Continental Congress, the next he is growing up in Mass.. I am not sure if I like that. Carla and I stopped at Waldenbooks today and I picked up the D&D Monster Manual. I don't know if I'll ever play D&D, but I like the art and I can use the stats for the Chainmail miniature game. Well, I'm leaving now. Smallville is on. It's the "people-eater-girl" episode tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home