Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Monday
Skipped playing Chainmail to see Jin-Roh:The Wolf Brigade at the DIA. It was an interesting anime. It tried to be more than it was. It was a good anime that tried a little too hard to be "artsy." It was the story of spies and counterspies in an alternate-history Japan. It was suspenseful and dramatic, but nothing amazing. It was, in my opinion, worth the price of admission. Just don't expect a masterpiece. It's no Studio Ghibli.

I don't think I should reveal too much about the plot. It's one of those movies that I think you shouldn't talk much about or you'll ruin it for other people. Going in to see it without and knowledge of the plot made it much more enjoyable, from my experience.

Tuesday
I spent most of the evening writing. I also did some miniature painting and watched Smallville. Nothing too exciting here.

Well, this was just a post to let people know I'm still alive. I'm afraid I don't have any witty observations for you. Beh.

Smallville
Clark Kent: What would you do if you could see anything?
Martha Kent: Learn to shut my eyes

-from tonight's episode

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home