Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Carla
She's back! I'm happy! It's nice to have the house to oneself for a few days, but I'm happier having Carla here.

Monday
I love long weekends. It's too bad they have to end. I woke up, cleaned the house a little and started to put all my comics away. Then something stopped me. It's such a pain dragging them out, so I decided to try and finish getting them organized while watching a video tape of the pilot episode for Kindred: The Embraced. So, Carla arrived home with all the furniture moved to the side from me vacuuming and comics all over the living room floor.

After talking to Carla for a little bit, I put my comics away and went outside to work on the lawn and put some shelves in the shed. Then we went out to buy a rose bush to replace one of our bushes that didn't make it through the winter and a quilt. I finished the day doing some reading.

Nobilis
I read a couple of good reviews online and JG said it was really good, so I'll probably end up buying it. I also saw online that it has art by Vess and Kaluta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home