Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, June 06, 2002

Vasectomy
Yes, I'm nervous, but I'm not letting that stop me. I've had a hernia surgery which is supposedly much more painful, but a vasectomy.....that's not someplace I want a doctor taking a knife. It will be worth it.

Playstation 2
Grand Theft Auto 3 rocks. It's evil. It's a sick, sick, sick game. I love it. I love playing driving games that let you go anywhere you want without sticking to some track. I think that's why I like Crazy Taxi so much.

Final Fantasy X is a beautiful game. I won't start playing it until Carla's done but I can already see that I'm going to like it.

I bought a game called Maximo the other night. It's a 3D version of the old Ghosts and Goblins game. Suprisingly, it's really good. It has much of the old-school feel. You get a limited amount of lives and continues to beat the game with and its tough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home