Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, June 03, 2002

Before I post about anything else, Carla has exciting news. Go read her blog.

OK. Done? Good. Now on to my weekend update-

Friday
Started feeling a bit better. Carla and I went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and we were going to see Spiderman. We changed our mind and went to Target for a PS2. Knowing I still wasn't feeling too great, I was planning on going to bed early Friday Night. Instead, I ended up staying up late trying to figure out why my Mac didn't want to start up and playing Grand Theft Auto 3.

Saturday
Last game of Methuselah's Children. More detail to come.

Sunday
I woke up tired and groggy. I had plans to do a whole bunch of things like yardwork and an oil change for Carla's car. Ended up doing none of the above. About noon, I realized that I just wasn't going to wake up. I felt like I hadn't slept at all the night before and I was fighting to stay awake. I did eventually get up and change Carla's oil. The only thing that got me motivated enough to do that was Carla reminding me how much money we would spend having the oil change place doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home