Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, May 31, 2002

Work
My desk is in shambles. There are piles of paperwork everywhere and I have no clue how to begin digging it out. I haven't gotten much work done today since I'm still recovering from yesterday, but the work coming in hasn't slowed one bit. People just come by and drop faxes, memos, etc. on my desk and most of the time they ignore the fact that I have an inbox for these things. They just toss the papers on my chair, the phone, on top of the monitor, anywhere they please. I'm not feeling energetic enough to deal with this today, so I've let it go. The worst part was that earlier this week my supervisor was commenting how organized my desk looked. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home