Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, September 29, 2002

Costume
I'm thinking that I want to make a costume for next year's Ambercon Costume Contest. I already need to piece together two costumes for the costume LARP, so I probably won't have the time or money for yet another costume but I've got this thought in my head. I want to put together a costume of Prince Corum, one of the Michael Moorcock's Eternal Champions. Prince Corum is the last of the elven race called the Vadhagh. He was attacked by humans and lost an arm and eye. He later received a magical silver arm and a crystal for his eye-socket that grant him special abilities. I was thinking that it should be a simple costume to put together. The hardest parts would be the scarlet cloak he wears and doing the make-up on the hand. The coolest part is that the costume could easily represent Nuadha as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home