Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, January 26, 2003

Blogs and Work
Work sucked this week, so I avoided spending any extra time on the computer. I'm now caught up on my blog reading. There's a few WISHes I keep meaning to reply to but I don't know when I'll get to them. I'll try and post some on this blog this weekend, but work is also leaving me with a hurting wrist from typing a lot. This problem started in my old department and sems to be carrying over with the new department. To make things worse, the new position (customer service) is set up so that the company tries to keep you sitting at your desk and on the phone through your whole shift by making it so that you don't even need to get out of your desk to get something off of the printer. When you print something out, someone else brings it to your desk. This results in you having to remind yourself to get up and stretch occasionally. I'm trying to stay aware of how I'm typing so I don't develop a serious problem, but right now it is starting to bother me whenever I type, no matter how careful I am of being in the right typing position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home