Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

An additional thought on supplements
I listed two White Wolf supplements as my favorites, but for every one good WW supplement I own, I own two worthless ones. Most of their supplements act to make the setting more defined and complicated and don't actually add a lot of "flavor." Most of the Vampire clanbooks are like that. They describe the complex political workings within the clan but do little to tell us what it means to be a vampire of that clan. The only clanbook I've seen that I've been somewhat impressed with has been the new Malkavian book. Of the ones I own, I've never been able to actually read them. They just aren't that interesting to me. The same thing goes for the Mage Tradition books. The Changeling Kithbooks are hit or miss. Eshu and Redcap were really good. Sluagh and Knockers were OK. The Satyr book was just bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home