Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, March 03, 2003

Hurray!
I stopped by Borders this morning to return a book and pick up a special order and found a new Michael Moorcock book, The Skrayling Tree. It's another "tale of the albino" and a direct sequel to The Dreamthief's Daughter. Now, I'm eagerly waiting for my lunch break so I can start reading. It's been a while since I've read any fiction because every book I've tried to read has been hard to get into but MM never disappoints me.

...and there is even more exciting Michael Moorcock news! According to CNN, Elric is getting a movie! I've been dreaming of an Elric movie since I first read the series and ever since Lord of the Rings was such a success, I've been waiting for this news.

Ambercon
I got the player lists for my Ambercon games. It's a good mix of old friends and new faces. The Garry Flinger LARP has less players than I was hoping for but other than that, I'm not disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home