Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Role Call: Forbidden Genres
This week's Role Call question is: "In what genre do you absolutely refuse to play?"

While there are certain genres of movies & TV shows I've had no interent in seeing, I can only think of one game setting I've ever refused right out. A friend once tried to convince me to play Recon, a roleplaying game of Vietnam. I'm sorry, but that was a little more reality than I want in roleplaying. However, I've recently been thinking about a game of the Soap Opera genre and I HATE soap operas. For some reason, I think I'd like them better as a RPG. Maybe it's because I think most roleplayers are better actors. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home