Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Random Questions Meme
(Via Eternal Eponine)

1. What's your favorite cheese?
Sadly, nothing more exciting than American. Sure, I like other cheeses but to me American Cheese is the proper flavor.

2. How long do you hold onto odd socks before giving up on finding their mate?
A long, long time.

3. Who was your favorite musical artist when you were 15? (You can only pick one)
15? I think that was about the time I got into Iron Maiden.

4. What shape are your fingernails in right now?
Fingernail shaped?

5. Two scoops: of what?
Chocolate Ice Cream

6. What's your earliest memory?
Christmas- about 1978. Three years old, I woke up early (as I did a lot when I was a kid) and wandered out into the living room to see the McDonaldland train set Santa had left under the tree.

7. When does your pet look funniest?
My dogs look funny a lot. It would be hard to narrow it down.

8. What do you collect?
Comic Books- Although, I'd never actually refer to myself as a comic collector, I do buy them to read and then end up holding on to most of them. I don't consider myself a comic collector because I never worry about completing sets or putting them in bags and boards. I buy whatever title catches my fancy. Currently- Green Arrow, New X-Men, JLA, The Outsiders, Green Lantern
Books- Same as above.
Video Games- I recently started buying old Sega Genesis games and ended up with a collection of over 50 games just for the Genesis.
Gaming Miniatures- (Games Workshop, Reaper, Chainmail, Heroclix) I haven't been buying many these days.
Action Figures- I quit buying these a while back because I haven't the room for them, but I have an almost complete collection of Final Fantasy figures and a ton of superhero figures, including a bunch of the old Superpowers line from the early eighties that I picked up off eBay.


9. What's better than sex?
I'd have to think about this one. (Edit-Got it! Knowing your loved and loving that person in return.)

10. What things are you brand-loyal to?
Apple Computers is the only thing I can think of, but that's less about brand-loyalty and more about hating Microsoft.

11. Favorite Dr. Seuss book?
Green Eggs and Ham.

12. Best meal you've had lately?
Pizza. I love Pizza.

13. Peanut Butter and ________?
Toast

14. Who's your favorite poet?
Jim Morrison, Lord Byron or Lewis Carroll

15. Where are you going on vacation this year?
We were going to try to go to Amberocn NW in Portland but that idea is seeming less and less likely.

16. If you could change careers tomorrow with no strings attached, what would you be?
If I could be guaranteed a paying, steady job doing it? Stage Acting. I don't think I've ever felt more alive than when I've been acting on stage.

17. Whaddya drive?
A Green Sunfire

18. What's your poison?
Arsenic. If you put it in the Elderberry wine, they can't even smell it. One nice gentleman even said how much he liked it before he died.

19. The color of the carpet or the kind of floor in the room you are sitting in right now.
Multicolored.

20. What's on your walls?
At work- a calender with pictures of Ireland, a stamped wall scroll Carla made, a card with a celtic knot and dragons, a few comic strips, and of course stuff I need for reference.
At home- Two Asian prints in the living room, a poster for Camelot in the computer room, a Kucharski print in the hallway (I can't remember which one) and an ink drawing by Michael in the living room of a cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home