Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, June 15, 2003

The Hulk
I read this interesting article on the Hulk movie. I am, of course, really looking forward to this movie. I had some worries about the cartoony look of the big green guy, but the more I see of the animation, the more I think that it will be even better animated than Gollum was. It bothers me that Hollywood had Ang Lee cut out a lot the more character driven scenes to focus on the action because those have been the scenes that look the most interesting, but I guess that gives me something to look forward to on My main concern now is this= Ang Lee never read the comics. The last superhero-movie director I remember saying that he never read the comics was Joel Schumacher- the director of Batman Forever and Batman & Robin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home