Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, October 10, 2003

Sleep deprivation
So, I stayed up until three in the morning Wednesday night setting up Claimh Solais and preparing for the Buffy game that I run tonight. I knew I wasn't working yesterday, so I didn't think it would be a problem. I could just sleep in.

I underestimated how regimented my body has gotten at getting up in the morning. I woke up at 7 am and was wide awake. As a result, I was almost falling asleep at the table last night in Neil's Champions game and am still a bit tired today. It used to be that I could get away with the occassional four-hour sleep night. I guess I'm not as young as I used to be. (That's a stupid statement. Who is as young as they used to be. Logically, I'm not as young as I used to be when I started this post. Noone in the world is as young as they use to be.....except maybe Dick Clark.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home