Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, January 09, 2004

"...and there was much rejoicing."
No pain.

I's possible I may have passed the stone yesterday. I did use the bathroom a lot in the morning yesterday and at least once it was worse than normal...but not as bad as I would expect for passing a stone. I was still a bit uncomfortable in the morning yesterday but by the afternoon I was able to stop taking the painkillers. I ate a lunch without any stomach problems and this morning I got a big order of pancakes from work's cafeteria. No pain.

It's also possible that the stone has just shifted and is no longer in a spot to cause me all that pain, but the optomist in me says it passed and was just a lot easier passing than it was waiting to pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home