Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, February 08, 2002

Wednesday
I was busy at work Wednesday training a new person in our department. In the afternoon, I gave Blood at a Red Cross Blood Drive. I am not bothered by needles and I have never had any problems giving blood, so I give blood every chance I get. In the evening I went to Pandemonium, a game store for a Chainmail League they are starting.
Thursday
I went to a "Diversity in the Workplace" seminar for work. It was really interesting and best of all it meant that I didn't have to be at my desk all day. Carla came home a little later than normal, so I cooked dinner (Chicken Voila, not quite gourmet). We watched the Disney Three Musketeers movie after dinner. When the movie first came out, I remember being really impressed by it. In fact, I went to see it at the theater a couple of times. Last night, I wasn't as impressed. It is still fun, but the swordfighting isn't that good and it gets way too cutesy at parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home