Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, March 28, 2002

Chainmail
Against my better judgement, I went out to play Chainmail on Monday night. I was still tired from AC, but it was the last night of the second season. I won again. I only lost one game the whole season. The Ogre Mercenary/Gnoll combo I played first season slaughtered everyone else, so I decided to play elves this season. Everyone was saying that elves suck, so I figured if I played elves noone would call me "cheesy" player. My warband focused on the one strength the elves have: ranged attacks. I bought as many archers as I could, threw in a warsinger to boost morale and a ranger to lead. The resulting warband was harder to beat than the Orge Mercenary combo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home