Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Work
Work was much better today. I got in to "the zone" and got a lot done. In other words, it only sucked a little.

Champions
Neil is getting burned out on GMing Champions so he wants to take a break for a few months. We have been talking about what to game because we still want to get together Thursdays. So, I emailed a couple of ideas to the group (OK- the group is currently me, Neil and Eric) and we decided that I would start a game tomorrow. Not much notice. Luckilly, I will be running a game that I have run before, based off of a DC Comic Book. It's a super-spy/espionage game about a secret organization called "Checkmate." The players will be playing Knights, the James Bonds of the organization.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home