Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, September 29, 2002

Tarot
I was doing a tarot card reading for myself earlier and before I did the reading, I flipped through the deck. I ended up looking at the Tower for a little bit. The Tower has seemed darker than normal since last year. Shortly after 9/11, I was looking at the card and I realized how much the card reminded me of the recent disaster. I still see it every time I look at the card. It's fitting the symbolism of the card in a very eerie way. The tower represents materialism. It is struck from the sky and shaken, reminding us that as we build our lives on materialism and greed that the tower can be taken away and leave us shaken.

So, I stared at the card and felt a real conection there. Lately, I've been feeling trapped in that tower and I keep waiting for the lightning to strike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home