Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Dreams of Flying
All my life I've wanted to fly, but I don't have the wings and I wonder why.
-I believe this is from a song by Big Pig. I'm sure the Music Geek would be able to tell us.

I had a dream of flying a few nights ago. I guess I was out of practice because I was having a tough time getting off the ground. I used to have the flying dreams all of the time. Yesterday on the Drew Carey show Drew had a flying dream while in a coma. This reminded me of my dream. A teacher I knew once told me that dreams of flying are almost always lucid dreams and that they are out-of-body experiences. I don't know about the OOB experience part. In my flying dreams I am usually very much in a dream setting. I interact with other people. (A few months ago I had a great flying dream where I spent some time talking to Carla.) If it were an OOB experience I think I would see the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home